DOMESTIC SHIPPING (FRANCE)
1/ Costs and delivery times
- Letter followed D + 2 offered (follow-up, not insured)
- Registered letter D + 2 at 4.50 € (follow-up, against signature, insured)
2/ Processing time
Most items will ship within 3 - 5 business days (Monday - Friday), except peak season (June - August) where times can increase to 5 - 7 business days.
Exceptions may occur for custom orders that require a stock supply.
3/ Delivery methods
Most orders are shipped by post. Please make sure your delivery address is a safe place to leave a package. Shipments indicated as delivered by tracking but without signature are not covered by insurance or HappyWeddingDreams. Please choose signature confirmation if you do not have a secure location for your order when choosing your shipping method upon departure.
4/ Rush orders
If you need a certain item rather than the expected processing time, please contact me (via the "Message Us" button at the bottom of each page or at email@example.com) to check the possible shipping time before ordering!
An "urgent order" service (carried out in 24 hours) is available to you at a price of 5.00 €. Please note that all shipments are made before 10am. So, if you use "urgent order" from 17pm (French time) your order will not be shipped until two days later (excluding holidays).
Ex: urgent order placed on 01/01 / XXXX before 17 p.m. will be shipped on 02/01 / XXXX (excluding public holidays)
urgent order placed on 01/01 / XXXX after 17 p.m. will be shipped on 03/01 / XXXX (excluding public holidays)
1/ VAT, Import taxes, Customs tax
Import taxes, surcharges or duties are not included in the item price or shipping charges. The costs are borne by the buyer. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these charges will be and how to pay them before purchasing an item. These charges are normally collected by the delivery company or when you collect your item. Do not confuse them with additional shipping costs.
I do not mark the values of the goods below the value or mark the items as gifts. French and international government regulations prohibit such behavior. Once an international package leaves France, it becomes the property of the destination country.
We are not responsible for customs delays.
HappyWeddingDreams is a small business not subject to VAT so published invoices will not display this tax.2/ Costs and delivery times
The delivery costs are fixed and based on the least weight. The shipping price is indicated at the time of checkout.
International shipping times are not guaranteed and do not include customs clearance times (variable for different countries and different periods of the year).
- Priority letter followed from 5.50 € (followed, uninsured)
- Registered letter at 10.00 € (follow-up, against signature, insured)
- Free shipping for orders over 100 €.
European Union and Switzerland: 5 - 10 working days
Rest of Europe: 7 - 12 working days
USA: 10 - 20 working days
Rest of the World: 15 - 25 working days
International monitoring is carried out as follows:
* Until delivery in the country of destination to: Germany, Saudi Arabia, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Cyprus, Korea, Croatia, Denmark, Spain, Estonia, Finland, France, Gibraltar, Great Britain, Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Norway, New Zealand, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, USA. Non-exhaustive list likely to change during the year.
* For any shipment to another destination, tracking is done up to the French border.